Raleigh Property Management
Let Us Manage Your Raleigh Rental Property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We work with in state, out of state, and out of country owners. We have an extensive portfolio of single family homes, townhouses, and condos in the Raleigh area.
Full Service Management
Our management fee is 10% monthly after the first month. If the property is vacant, we charge 50% of the first month's rent after the tenant has moved in. However, if the property is rented when you come to PPA Properties, there is a one-time $250 set-up fee.
- Perform Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) of your property and help determine a competitive rental rate
- Take pictures of the property for advertising
- Provide maximum exposure by listing your property on over 15 websites, including Triangle Multiple Listing Service( TMLS), and Craigslist
- Employment/Income Verification
- Credit check
- Landlord References
- Criminal Background check
- Sex Offender Registry check
- Post "For Lease" signage at your property
- Receive phone calls and handle all inquiries about your property
- Facilitate tenant application process
- Show your property to qualified prospective tenants
- Facilitate lease signing with selected tenant
- Collect security deposit
- Perform move-in inspection
The Benefits of using PPA Properties
- Complimentary rental analysis
- Hassle free management
- Face-to-Face meeting to discuss your property and your needs
- Professional photos
- Detailed Owner specific statements
- Online Owner Portal Access
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 maintenance request handling
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
- Low vacancy rate
- Low time on market
- Industry-specific local knowledge
- Property Condition Reports when tenant moves in and annually (more frequent reports for $75 for each report.
- Rent disbursement through ACH
Inquire About Our Services
Marketing is key to successful rentals. PPA Properties provides an expert market analysis
for each property we manage to maximize your return on investment.
We conduct extensive screening on all tenants, which includes rental history, criminal history, evictions check, and credit history to ensure that best-qualified tenant is selected.
We make sure you get paid on time, every time. You no longer have to worry about rent
showing up in your bank account because we take care of everything so you have to worry about nothing.
We conduct inspections upon move-in and move-out that include documentation of the property’s condition and ensure all maintenance issues are addressed in a timely manner.
With our detailed financial reporting tools, it's never been easier to keep tabs on your investment. Log into your owner portal to view statements and stay in tune with how your investment is performing.
Raleigh, the City of Oaks, is our capital city and contains more than 40 free historic attractions and museums.Raleigh has a diverse
performing arts and music scene, consisting of theaters, operas, and symphonies.Raleigh, along with Chapel Hill and Durham, are known
for incredible educational opportunities, including Shaw University, Meredith College, Living Arts College, and North Carolina State University.