Let Us Manage Your Rental Property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We work with in state, out of state, and out of country owners. We have an extensive portfolio of single family homes, townhouses, and condos in the area.
Full Service Management
Our management fee is 10% monthly for 1 property, 9 % for 2 -4
properties, 8% for 5 or more properties. Advertising/Tenant
Placement--1/2 of first-month rent. $75 for property inspections. $100
annual renewals. If the property is already rented when you start with
PPA Properties, there is a $250 setup fee.
Leasing Assistance - 1/2 of first month's rent.
- Perform Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) of your property and help determine a competitive rental rate
- Take pictures of the property for advertising
- Provide maximum exposure by listing your property on over 15 websites
- Place an digital lockbox on the property to facilitate easily access for leads
- Place sign on property
- Receive phone calls and handle all inquiries about your property
- Facilitate tenant application process, nationwide background check includes
- Employment/Income Verification
- Credit check
- Landlord References
- Criminal Background check
- Sex Offender Registry check
- Facilitate lease signing with selected tenant
- Collect security deposit
- Forward to Investor all lease documents including the Move-In Inspection
The Benefits of using PPA Properties
- Complimentary rental analysis
- Hassle free management
- Professional photos
- Detailed Owner specific statements
- Online Owner Portal Access
- Industry-leading marketing tools
- 24/7 maintenance request handling
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
- Low vacancy rate
- Low time on market
- Industry-specific local knowledge
- Property Condition Reports upon move-in and annually (more frequent reports for $75 for each report)
- Rent disbursement through ACH
Inquire About Our Services
Marketing is key to successful rentals. PPA Properties provides an expert market analysis
for each property we manage to maximize your return on investment.
We conduct extensive screening on all tenants, which includes rental history, criminal history, evictions check, and credit history to ensure that best-qualified tenant is selected.
We make sure you get paid on time, every time. You no longer have to worry about rent
showing up in your bank account because we take care of everything so you have to worry about nothing.
We conduct inspections upon move-in and move-out that include documentation of the property’s condition and ensure all maintenance issues are addressed in a timely manner.
With our detailed financial reporting tools, it's never been easier to keep tabs on your investment. Log into your owner portal to view statements and stay in tune with how your investment is performing.
Not only is Durham known for its medical research, it has notable food and universities and for its thriving tech scene. A fun fact about Durham is the country’s first historically black educational institution that has been publicly supported, North Carolina Central University is located in Durham.